On Wednesday, July 16, Oracle released EPM version 184.108.40.206.500. It appears as if this patch is very much the same as Oracle did with the 220.127.116.11.500 patch, where multiple products are patched in one large EPM bundle patch.
This PSU may be applied to all 18.104.22.168.x releases where .x is less than .500.
Products included in this patch:
- Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management ERP Integration Adapter for Oracle Applications
- Oracle Hyperion EPM Architect
- Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Workspace
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting
- Oracle Hyperion Reporting and Analysis Framework
- Oracle Crystal Ball
- Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance
- Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management
- Oracle Hyperion Web Analysis
- Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
- Oracle Hyperion Shared Services
- Oracle Hyperion Calculation Manager
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management
DRM, Performance Scorecard, Disclosure Management, and Smart View are not patched in this version.
New Features in this release:
Windows 8 support
Office 2013 support
Internet Explorer 10 compatibility
Firefox 24.x ESR compatibility
HPCM – This patch introduces a new Web Service to support multi-POV calculations for Standard Profitability applications.
Shared Services – You can now select and delete all taskflows listed on the Taskflows screen.
Planning – Response time has improved for Hyperion Planning 22.214.171.124.500 functionality in a browser. The Hyperion Planning response time for functionality within a browser is faster in the 126.96.36.199.500 release. For example, the 188.8.131.52.500 end-to-end response times through the browser averaged 41% faster than 184.108.40.206.300, with up to 200 users on the system. Some actions, such as scrolling forms, completed 70% faster in 220.127.116.11.500.
EPM Bundle Patch (search under Shared Services) – 18659116
18.104.22.168.500 Client Installers – 18856417
To see the full updated EPM Platform compatibility matrix, click here.