Ever wonder what the database connection is to your Shared Services repository? Wonder what products you have installed on which servers in a distributed environment? Do you wonder if someone might have made a change to your installation after the consultants left? Maybe your consultants gave you some documentation and it’s not very good, so how can you ever decipher your environment?
Never fear, with the introduction of 22.214.171.124, the Deployment Report is here. But wait, the title says and 126.96.36.199 – that’s right, with an Oracle patch, you can also run a deployment report against your 188.8.131.52 environment.
So, how to run this magnificent report? Simply log into one of your servers and navigate to the Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\epmsystem#\bin directory and execute the epmsys_registry.bat/.sh script with a parameter of “report deployment”.
- Log into any of the servers in your deployment.
- Open the Start menu and type “cmd” in the Search Programs and Files text box to open a Command Prompt window
- Change the directory to the “…\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\epmsystem#\bin” directory
- Type in “epmsys_registry.bat report deployment” and press enter
- The script runs and will create an HTML file (which also gets stored on the server) with the information about your deployment.
On EPM 184.108.40.206, you must first apply patch #13530721 or, just go ahead and update your system to 220.127.116.11.600 since this patch exception is included in that PSU.